Thursday, May 8, 2014

Blog 10

So this week it just hit me that our project that we were working on since the beginning of the year hasn't made any progress what so ever . I'm starting to get worried because I am doing good in this class . I actually put effort into everything I do from this class but I have been procrastinating with this project and I realized that if I don't do anything about this it will hurt my grade , and I don't want too fail this class because of this project so I am going to talk to my group members and we need to try to work something out because the due date is almost here . I am going to talk to my group members and figure out a date were we can get together after school or in the weekend to work on this . We will probably go to the library to spend time on this project and at least figure something out . I hope we do good in this project to at least get credit for something .

No comments:

Post a Comment