Friday, April 25, 2014

Blog 9

This week I have been skipping the project , because too much has been going on . I don't really have time to do this or work on this anymore . I have too much homework and work to do . Usually when I get home I just go to sleep or lay down and then later on I do my homework . I haven't really took pictures because I haven't really been out that much and If I do go out , It isn't anywhere interesting to me. This week I do want to start taking pictures once again , but I don't have any were in mind , or any place I want to go . I'll find something though because I actually want to keep getting good grades and at least present something . I need to talk with my team to figure something out because right now were all over the place and we really have no idea on what to do . Hopefully we come up with something because
I don't want to fail this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment