Thursday, May 15, 2014

Blog 11

This week , it is two weeks from when we will be presenting . So this week , I have to say nothing has really changed . Our progress hasn't gone no were in the last weeks that I have been here  . I think that if we don't meet soon we are not going to get anything done . I don't even know if we are still in a group because last time I checked it was four of us now it is only three of us . Anyways last week I told one of my group members that we should change the projects topic , we were doing Anaheim , now we are doing Orange County . Hopefully this doesn't affect our  grade . I think it's way better if we do Orange County because there is way more places than in Anaheim . We are basically going to do places we've been to this year in Orange County . We kind of messed up because we should have taken pictures when we were there at the moment , but now we either have to go back and retrace our steps or figure something out to finish this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment